How to start a movement.
Very interesting perspective on leadership and following. I love how leadership is “over glorified” and that “It is not about the leader anymore”
- A leader needs the guts to stand out and be ridiculed.
- The leader must embrace the first follower as an equal.
- It’s not about the leader any more.
- The first follower is an under estimated form of leadership in itself.
- The first follower transforms a lone nut into a leader.
- 3 is a crowd and a crowd is news.
- Movement must be public.
- New followers emulate the followers, not the leader.
- The tipping point occurs.
- The more people that join in the less risk there is.
If you have never seen TED Talks. Go check it out!
Thanks Tyrone for the link and typing everything…