I find it incredible how spending time with people can evoke such a sense of inspiration that it cannot be ignored.
Tonight was one of those times.
I was privileged enough to have dinner with a successful business man and hear his thoughts on business and life. Listening to his experiences and advice was not only priceless information, but so inspiring and motivating. There is just something about spending time with people who share your view of the world that bridges age and culture gaps like few other things can. We spoke about business, passion, dreams and about what is worth your time and worthy of pursuit.
- Pursue your Passion. Not Money.
- Chasing money will always leave you wanting more.
- Pursuing your passion will bring contentment and fulfillment weather the money follows or not.
- Being rich is relative. Success is relative. You determine your benchmark for both, don’t chase a standard set by someone else.
- Comparison leads to ungratefulness.
- To be ungrateful is to be unhappy.
- Do what you love and share it with people who love what you do
Finding people who can inspire, motivate and encourage you is worth so much more than experience, knowledge and tools. But more on that later…